Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Book

  • Shirley Carter
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 31, 2004
      Shirley Carter wrote:

      >> Sam , it seems that Samuel McDaniel Taylor born 1770 East TN or IT(
      >> as TN didn't become a state until 1790)and his wife Mary Brinson
      >> born 1774 Pulskai KY. moved to Jackson CO., AL. and raised there
      >> family there. However they are in Franklin CO., TN. 1850 Census
      >> living by there Daughter and son.. There son Zebedee Taylor born
      >> 1805 Pulaski,KY married Mary Jane Grooms born 1806 NC. married in
      >> 1827 in Franklin CO., TN. actually Crow creek Valley Franklin CO.,
      >> TN. While his father and mother lived in Crow Creek Valley, Jackson
      >> CO., AL , about 4 miles from each other.
      >
      > Now your question about the Carter's is my married name I am a Taylor
      > birth. My husbands family came from Utah to California all I can tell
      > you Rumors are the Carter's also has family in TN. But if so I don't
      > know anything about them. Sorry. .
      >

      >> Sam McDowell wrote:
      >>
      >> > I did't find any history on Samuel or Mary Brinson
      >> > Taylor.
      >> > Which Carter is your ancestor? I have William R
      >> > Carter in my family.

      [click here]

      >> > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      >> > Service.

    • Sam McDowell
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 31, 2004
        I can scan and email them to you one at a time, that
        way the file won't be too large. I

      • Joy Smith
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 1, 2004
          There are several articles on Shraders - pgs 309-313.
          Archibald Shrader, Bessie Mae Shrader Shrader, Charles Archie Shrader, Daniel Shrader, Earlie E. Shrader, Henry Hugh Shrader, Henry Shrader, Hughie Marion Shrader, John Martin Shrader family, Marybelle Shrader Brock, Mirtie Easter Shrader Tumlin. Too much for me to type, but someone with a scanner could really give you some wonderful info. Joy

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 2, 2004
              Joy,

              Is there somewhere I can buy the Jackson County Book? I have the Stevenson Story. I'm looking for info in the Rash family.

              Thanks,
              Kathy Rash Thomison

              Joy Smith <joy0420@...> wrote:
              There are several articles on Shraders - pgs 309-313.
              Archibald Shrader, Bessie Mae Shrader Shrader, Charles Archie Shrader, Daniel Shrader, Earlie E. Shrader, Henry Hugh Shrader, Henry Shrader, Hughie Marion Shrader, John Martin Shrader family, Marybelle Shrader Brock, Mirtie Easter Shrader Tumlin. Too much for me to type, but someone with a scanner could really give you some wonderful info. Joy

              Does anyone on this list have access to the book " The Heritage of Jackson County, Alabama" ? I have tried and cant seem to find it anywhere.. I am wanting to know the information in this book about James Anderson and Nancy Hardage Anderson. If anyone can help me out i sure would appreciate it.
              Natalie

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              KATHY

            • Kathy Thomison
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 2, 2004
                Joy,

                Is there somewhere I can buy the Jackson County Book? I have the Stevenson Story. I'm looking for info on the Rash family.

                Thanks,
                Kathy Rash Thomison