Re: [jacksongenealogy] Blancett

  • SHEILA MCCLOUD
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2004
      Mary E Ledbetter married George L Schrader in 1866. There are lots of us kin to Schraders, Craze, Thornhill, Seay, McCoy, Blancett and Bain in the group.

      kathy edwards <kated35765@...> wrote:I think the Blancetts are related to my husbands family. I have a deed
      dated 1834 for Wannville community where they bought land I think. I
      believe the Ledbetters from MO and the Blancetts were related or connected
      in some way for my mother-in-law was a Shrader and I think one of them md. a
      Ledbetter and they were kin to Blancetts. I could look this up if you think
      there is a connection. kated35765@...