Chambers/Tipton connection

  • Harold Maxwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 12:33 PM
      Myra Chambers,

      I have a Sallie J. Tipton who married Francis Marion Warren in DeKalb
      County, Alabama on 13 Dec 1908. Considering the age difference there would
      have to be a generation between your guys and this Sallie.

      My interest would be in in the migration path of the Tiptons to see if any
      of my antecedents could have traveled the same route.

      Harold Maxwell