Re: [jacksongenealogy] Davis family information needed

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Kevin:

      Is this the family you are searching for? I have more on the Colberts, and
      possibly your Davis - Just need some more names.

      Family of John Colbert, Sr.
      First Generation
      1. John Colbert, Sr. was born in 1850 in Alabama. John married (1) Mary
      Davis on 18 Feb 1870 in Jackson Co., Alabama. Mary was born in 1852 in Alabama.
      She died in 1871 in Jackson Co., Alabama. They had the following children:
      2 F i. Mary Colbert was born in 1870 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      3 M ii. John Colbert, Jr. was born in 1871 in Jackson Co., Alabama. He died
      in 1871 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      John married (2) Sarah "Sally" Willis on 20 Aug 1872 in Jackson Co.,
      Alabama. Sarah was born in 1844 in Alabama. They had the following children:
      4 F iii. Idah Colbert was born in 1874 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      5 M iv. James Eugene Colbert was born in 1877 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      6 M v. MacAfee Colbert was born in 1880 in Jackson Co., Alabama.