chavers / shavers , evans

  • cherie12272
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      i'm looking for my ucule joseph evans . whose parents were john evans
      and mary ashley. and his sister was named ida evans who married james
      dice chavers/shavers it was spelled both ways. they lived in the
      stevenson and little coon area and around round cove area etc. can
      any one help . i belivve that joseph had two sons who might have
      lived in or around chattagoonia, tn. area .. thank you pam
      shavers/kelley have a good day god bless and god speed