1st TN-AL Independent Vidette Cavalry

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Muster roll for (Union) 1st TN-AL
      Independent Vidette Cavalry, Co. B? I'm looking for a copy which shows
      Milligan Fossett, Samuel Shankle, Cornelius Goble, & several Wooten's &
      Evans'? I've searched all of our local references but only seem to be able
      to find Co. A.

      Thanx for any help.

      Tracy Fossett Wilson
      Jackson Co., AL
    • smartin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
        Tracy,

        There is a web site for the 1st TN-Al Independent Vidette Cavalry. It
        lists all the companies.
        http://www.geocities.com/chedar0001/VidetteCavalry.html?948065542670

        I also have the 1st TN-AL Independent Vidette Cavalry book. I will be
        happy to look up any additional information you need.

        Sharon