  • Lorraine Cooper
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
      why does this always come back saying I have sent it to dholmesft@... What is this address

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
        Lorraine

        I get that same message everytime I send one. Must be a glitch at Yahoo.

      • Mark Klan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
          Lorraine Cooper wrote:
          > why does this always come back saying I have sent it to
          > dholmesft@... What is this address

          This sort of thing usually happens in an email list when one of the
          members' email address is no longer valid. It's nothing to be concerned
          about. Any email to a list is auto-forwarded to all list members. If one
          or more of the members' addresses is bad, then a "bounce" happens.
          Sometimes these bounces go to the List Adminstrator; in other cases they go
          to the original poster (you, or probably me this time). Assuming this is
          the right diagnosis, at some point the List Administrator or Yahoo itself
          will clean up the subscribtion list and the problem will disappear.

          Mark
          http://www.markklan.com (Acoustic Music Webtools)
          msk@...
          msk@...
        • Lorraine Cooper
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
            Thanks Mark--Lorraine
            > why does this always come back saying I have sent it to
            > dholmesft@... What is this address

            This sort of thing usually happens in an email list when one of the
            members' email address is no longer valid. It's nothing to be concerned
            about. Any email to a list is auto-forwarded to all list members. If one
            or more of the members' addresses is bad, then a "bounce" happens.
            Sometimes these bounces go to the List Adminstrator; in other cases they go
            to the original poster (you, or probably me this time). Assuming this is
            the right diagnosis, at some point the List Administrator or Yahoo itself
            will clean up the subscribtion list and the problem will disappear.

            Mark
            http://www.markklan.com (Acoustic Music Webtools)
            msk@...
            msk@...