Re: [jacksongenealogy] James Albert Matthews or Mathis

  • Lorraine Cooper
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 9 4:27 AM
      They might have moved to OK by , but I haven't been able to locate them there either in 1900. Lorraine Mathis Cooper
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 14 8:32 AM
        my gggfathers name was walker mathews his son name was john thomas mathews his daughter name mary mathews her daughter name was mary francis robertson and then mary francis moved to oklahoma with older sister who married 1st c her parents dead by 1897 if any body got information about mathews or james m robertson or sarah patterson family i would appreciate it thank you

        Joy Smith <joy0420@...> wrote:Check if his father is Walker Mathis of Jackson Co, AL. I'm thinking he is a brother to Puncheon Jim Mathis.