Re: Monday night's chat resources

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000
      Hi:
      We still have a few copies of "The Moore-Cortner Funeral Home Records"
      Winchester, TN if any of you are interested, just email me privately.
      Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000
        I'm sorry that I messed up on the title of the funeral home records in
        Winchester. It should be "J.C. Moore & Sons Funeral Home 1931-1966
        Winchester, TN." It's the same book that Mary Winn has. We did this book in
        1992 and co-authored with another couple
        Thanks
        Jewel
        > We still have a few copies of "The Moore-Cortner Funeral Home Records"
        > Winchester, TN if any of you are interested, just email me privately.
        > Jewel Casey

        Here</a>