Monday night's chat resources

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000
      Here are some of the books and CD's available Monday night:

      2 volumes of Jefferson Co Cemeteries
      Early Jefferson Co AL Marriages.
      2 volumes of Jackson Co Marriages
      "Families of Genery's Gap Alabama" by Marge Pettit
      "Pant Rock Valley Pioneers"
      Madison Co. Cemeteries, Vol II (this covers northeast section of county)
      JC Moore & Sons Funeral Home 1931-1966, Winchester, Tenn.
      Maple Hill Cemetery
      CD #255--land records 1790-1907 for AL, AR, FL, LA, MI, MN, OH, WI CD's #315
      census index selected counties 1830
      #316 1840
      #317 1850,
      #318 1860
      #319 1870.
      CD #191 Family History: Southern Genealogies #1 1600s-1800s
      WFT Volumes 1-23.

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...
    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000
        Hi:
        We still have a few copies of "The Moore-Cortner Funeral Home Records"
        Winchester, TN if any of you are interested, just email me privately.
        Jewel Casey
        > Here are some of the books and CD's available Monday night:
        >
        > 2 volumes of Jefferson Co Cemeteries
        > Early Jefferson Co AL Marriages.
        > 2 volumes of Jackson Co Marriages
        > "Families of Genery's Gap Alabama" by Marge Pettit
        > "Pant Rock Valley Pioneers"
        > Madison Co. Cemeteries, Vol II (this covers northeast section of county)
        > JC Moore & Sons Funeral Home 1931-1966, Winchester, Tenn.
        > Maple Hill Cemetery
        > CD #255--land records 1790-1907 for AL, AR, FL, LA, MI, MN, OH, WI CD's
        > census index selected counties 1830
        > #316 1840
        > #317 1850,
        > #318 1860
        > #319 1870.
        > CD #191 Family History: Southern Genealogies #1 1600s-1800s
        > WFT Volumes 1-23.
        >
        > Jean Brandau
        > About.com guide to Huntsville AL
        > http://huntsville.about.com
        > email: huntsville.guide@...

        > Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.

      • J Casey
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000
          I'm sorry that I messed up on the title of the funeral home records in
          Winchester. It should be "J.C. Moore & Sons Funeral Home 1931-1966
          Winchester, TN." It's the same book that Mary Winn has. We did this book in
          1992 and co-authored with another couple
          Thanks
          Jewel
          > We still have a few copies of "The Moore-Cortner Funeral Home Records"
          > Winchester, TN if any of you are interested, just email me privately.
          > Jewel Casey

          Here</a>