Lincoln County Tennessee Heritage Book

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      LCT friends:

      First, let us tell you that the Lincoln County book promises to be one of
      the largest we have ever published (in 26 years). You will be pleased (if
      you've submitted material or find your family mentioned in other articles).

      Regarding updating the list of family stories on the website, we can speak
      for the Committee. They have taken a well deserved break during the last few
      days. This wonderful group of volunteers was faced with a choice of spending
      time updating the list or processing the stories, pictures and book orders.
      Rest assured. If you have submitted a story and picture, these will be
      inicluded in the beautiful new book!

      Some of you may recall that Bedford County didn't post their book
      contents/families until after publication! Hmmm.

      Thanks for your interest! If you wish to order any copies, we encourage you
      to postmark your letters by July 31st. Here is the link:

      <http://tncountyheritage.com/order.htm>
      http://tncountyheritage.com/order.htm

      Happy Heritage from,

      Don & Becky Mills