Genealogy Chats--please save

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2000
      Weekly Chat Information

      WHO: Anyone interested in genealogy may come!
      WHAT: Chat on genealogy for the whole state of Alabama
      WHERE: http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm
      WHEN: 3 times a week:
      Monday nights
      10:00 p.m. to Midnight Eastern
      9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Central
      8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Mountain
      7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Pacific

      Thursday nights
      9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Eastern
      8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Central
      7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Mountain
      6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Pacific

      Saturday afternoons
      4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Eastern
      3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Central
      2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Mountain
      1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Pacific

      HOW: Email me privately if you've never chatted and need instructions
      RESOURCES: If you have resources (books, CD's, etc.) to share with the
      group, please email me at least 24 hours before the chat you can attend so I
      might alert people to resources available for that chat.
      Please do not email me and ask for lookups because I don't have the
      information. You need to attend the chat in order to get help.
      MY ALABAMA GENEALOGY PAGE:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/msubgenealogy1.htm
      If you live in the Huntsville area and would be interested in the Huntsville
      Highlights newsletter, you can sign up here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/gi/pages/mmail.htm

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com