Re: Monday night chat resources wanted

  • MaryWinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hello Jean,
      I plan to attend at least part of the time. (Assuming AOL here will let me.
      I had trouble the last nite chat, although none on Saturday. I kept getting
      bumped off line. I am beginning to have a problem logging on during evening
      hours and am guessing that they have overloaded the phone lines again.)

      I have "Pant Rock Valley Pioneers" and Madison Co. Cemeteries, Vol II (this
      covers northeast section of county. I also have JC Moore & Sons Funeral Home
      1931-1966, Winchester, Tenn.
      Regards,
      Mary Winn Anderson