Monday night chat resources wanted

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2000
      If you can attend Monday night's chat (9-11 pm) and have resources to share,
      please email me privately ASAP with the names of resources that you'll have
      available there. Then I will post them tomorrow afternoon.

      That chat URL is:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...
    • MaryWinn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2000
        Hello Jean,
        I plan to attend at least part of the time. (Assuming AOL here will let me.
        I had trouble the last nite chat, although none on Saturday. I kept getting
        bumped off line. I am beginning to have a problem logging on during evening
        hours and am guessing that they have overloaded the phone lines again.)

        I have "Pant Rock Valley Pioneers" and Madison Co. Cemeteries, Vol II (this
        covers northeast section of county. I also have JC Moore & Sons Funeral Home
        1931-1966, Winchester, Tenn.
        Regards,
        Mary Winn Anderson