Family Bibles

  • ibweevil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      Hello everybody: Wondered if anyone can help me find two family
      Bibles--one belonging to Grandparents Jeptha Newton and Nancy Ann
      Fincher, the other belonging to Grandparents John William and Carrie
      Ferguson. Thought the Fincher Bible was with my Aunt Emma Jarnagin
      at Scottsboro until her death in Oct 1952. Her spinster Step-
      daughter Beatrice may have had possession of her things but died
      several years ago in Scottsboro. They say someone tore some pages
      (family history ?) out of the Ferguson Bible and someone later
      destroyed it. How I would love to get my hands on one or both of
      these Bibles. Thank you. Mary at ibweevil@....