Gist

  • Rex Bertram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi all. It has been quite some time since I posted any messages regarding
      my GIST family. Thought I would give it another shot. I am interested in
      making contact with anyone researching the GIST/GUEST/GUESS that were in
      Jackson Co., AL.

      Rex Bertram
      PO Box 651
      Redkey, IN 47373

      I do Free Genealogy Look-ups from many sources.
      Check out my web page.
      http://www.digginbones.com

      Upper Cumberland Plateau Webpage
      http://www.digginbones.com/uc