Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Boyds

  • bremer1@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2004
      The oldest Boyd that I have in my line is Andrew(Andy) Boyd, born 1850 in Tenn. He was married three times. !st to Susan Goff- (daughter of Franklin Goff) they had a daughter- Odessa Boyd. 2nd he married Alice Waldrop(daughter of David Baxter Waldrop) - they had two sons Perry Baxter Boyd and Alfred J. Boyd. 3rd he married Emmoline Austin (my line) (daughter of Joseph Austin) they had two daughters Mary Ellen Boyd and Emma Ethel Boyd ( my great grandmother) I have been unfortunate in trying to find Andrew's parents. In the 1880 census it states that he was born in Tennessee.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2004
        like the Digest mode instead of the List mode, put a D where the L is in the
        address. I prefer the List myself, but some don't.
        In the Subject line, write Subscribe.
        For the message of the email, write Subscribe.
        That's it.
        Glad you are joining us.
        Velma