Re: [jacksongenealogy] job

  • Peggy Powell
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2004
      Andrew Andy Boyd 1853 md 3 times Emoline Austin,Alice Walldrop,Susan Goff. He had a total of 5 children.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 20, 2004
        My Rogers md. Rousseau her name was Sarah Rogers b.1748. I looked in my tree for your names and didn't see them sorry it was not a match. Peg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 20, 2004

        • joy0420@charter.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 21, 2004
            Would a miller be someone who ran a mill, be it flour, cotton, or whatever?