Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: HOLLOWAY Family

  • Peggy Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2004
      Andrew J. Holloway b. Abt. 1835 from Ga. md. Emily b. 1840 I have them having 3 kids Newton b 1862 John b 1872 and Sara b 1858. My line is Newton. If any of the names match e mail me back thanks Peg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2004
        Hello there Alabama people. Lots of Holloways around the Arab area. I
        know of the J.D. Holloway and Arvin Holloway family (brothers). Not
        sure if there both are still alive but they worked as sheetmetal workers
        on construction here on the AEC plant back in the early 1950's.
        (Paducah, KY.) Can anyone there in the Scottsville area do a marriage
        lookup on John William Davis and Shelby Beasley?? Married sometime in
        the middle 1960's. Also looking for infro on a Charles Edward Proctor,
        buried in the same area. (1984?) Need to contact any of Mr. Proctors
        desendents. Thanks & rokon Charles Morrison in Paducah, KY.
      • Btweety98412376@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
          Can you how Burgess are related to Judges? I'm Bernetta Mitchell
          My father was Woodrow Milton Judge