Re: [jacksongenealogy] (no subject)

  • doris leifeste
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      I would suggest asking your public library to request it on Inter-Library Loan. If you want to purchase it, ask the library to search where you can purchase it.

      KLinge6131@... wrote:My G G Aunt Margaret Clark Jenkins was an attendant in the wedding of Hamlin
      A. Caldwell and Martha Jane Snodgrass and also in the wedding of John
      Snodgrass and Louise Byrd. As her sister in law was Eliza Snodgrass married to William
      Clark, I am wanting to know how to get the book "The Snodgrass Families Who
      Settled In Jackson County, Alabama" by Daisy Caldwell, Hamlin Caldwell and
      Elizabeth Morgan , Anyone know? K. M. Lingenfelter

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      In His Name,
      Pastor Jo Ann Leifeste, Retired
      Cumming, Georgia