Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: HOLLOWAY Family

  • Peggy Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2004
      Andrew J. Holloway b. Abt. 1835 from Ga. md. Emily b. 1840 I have them having 3 kids Newton b 1862 John b 1872 and Sara b 1858. My line is Newton. If any of the names match e mail me back thanks Peg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2004

      • morrisonmx@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2004
          Hello there Alabama people. Lots of Holloways around the Arab area. I
          know of the J.D. Holloway and Arvin Holloway family (brothers). Not
          sure if there both are still alive but they worked as sheetmetal workers
          on construction here on the AEC plant back in the early 1950's.
          (Paducah, KY.) Can anyone there in the Scottsville area do a marriage
          lookup on John William Davis and Shelby Beasley?? Married sometime in
          the middle 1960's. Also looking for infro on a Charles Edward Proctor,
          buried in the same area. (1984?) Need to contact any of Mr. Proctors
          desendents. Thanks & rokon Charles Morrison in Paducah, KY.
        • Btweety98412376@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
            Can you how Burgess are related to Judges? I'm Bernetta Mitchell
            My father was Woodrow Milton Judge