(no subject)

  • KLinge6131@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2004
      My G G Aunt Margaret Clark Jenkins was an attendant in the wedding of Hamlin
      A. Caldwell and Martha Jane Snodgrass and also in the wedding of John
      Snodgrass and Louise Byrd. As her sister in law was Eliza Snodgrass married to William
      Clark, I am wanting to know how to get the book "The Snodgrass Families Who
      Settled In Jackson County, Alabama" by Daisy Caldwell, Hamlin Caldwell and
      Elizabeth Morgan , Anyone know? K. M. Lingenfelter

    • doris leifeste
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
        I would suggest asking your public library to request it on Inter-Library Loan. If you want to purchase it, ask the library to search where you can purchase it.

        KLinge6131@... wrote:My G G Aunt Margaret Clark Jenkins was an attendant in the wedding of Hamlin
        A. Caldwell and Martha Jane Snodgrass and also in the wedding of John
        Snodgrass and Louise Byrd. As her sister in law was Eliza Snodgrass married to William
        Clark, I am wanting to know how to get the book "The Snodgrass Families Who
        Settled In Jackson County, Alabama" by Daisy Caldwell, Hamlin Caldwell and
        Elizabeth Morgan , Anyone know? K. M. Lingenfelter

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        In His Name,
        Pastor Jo Ann Leifeste, Retired
        Cumming, Georgia