Re: [jacksongenealogy] job

  • Peggy Powell
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2004
      Thanks Kirby and Barbara. I will make a note of this.
      A miller grinds grain for wheat flower and cornbread mix . I the south they
      were mostly called grist Mills.

    • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19, 2004

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2004
          Andrew Andy Boyd 1853 md 3 times Emoline Austin,Alice Walldrop,Susan Goff. He had a total of 5 children.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 19, 2004
              Sheila, A Miller is someone who works in a mill usually a grain mill- Lorraine Cooper
              Burgess,Bates,Boyd,Parton,Austin, Lewis,Abel, Hillis
              Powell,Edwards, Holloway, Gray, Cameron,Howard, Gentle, Rousseau,
              Johnson, Wininger, East,Tipton,Houk, Berry, Shores, Rogers

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Peggy Powell
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 20, 2004
                My Rogers md. Rousseau her name was Sarah Rogers b.1748. I looked in my tree for your names and didn't see them sorry it was not a match. Peg
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 20, 2004

                • Gullick99@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 20, 2004
                    Peggy,

                  • joy0420@charter.net
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 21, 2004
                      Would a miller be someone who ran a mill, be it flour, cotton, or whatever?