Re: no messages received

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
      I'm a member of 20 or more Lists, and all of them are very slow right now.
      Velma

    • Joy Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
        No messages for me either. I think the site has gone dead for now.
        One of the busiest websites I've been on is for Lincoln Co, TN. They chat and query all day, every day.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
          i'm still here just no one working these days I guess...have a great summer

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM