no messages received

  • altagram@swoidup.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
      > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
      > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

    • Helen Bailey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
        If you will look at the posting history you will see that May is usually a slow month as far as post go. I think it is the beginning of vacation season and everyone is busier the kids have just gotten out of school and everyone is going on vacation. I got your message but the last message posted before yours was May 24th.

        I haven't gotten any messages either so if you have been kicked off so have I (LOL)

        Helen
        Phil 4:4

        altagram@... wrote:
        > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
        > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
          I'm a member of 20 or more Lists, and all of them are very slow right now.
          Velma

        • Joy Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
            No messages for me either. I think the site has gone dead for now.
            One of the busiest websites I've been on is for Lincoln Co, TN. They chat and query all day, every day.
            > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
            > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Denise
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
              i'm still here just no one working these days I guess...have a great summer

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM