(no subject)

  • KLinge6131@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
      I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite a
      while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

    • altagram@swoidup.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
        > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
        > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

      • Helen Bailey
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
          If you will look at the posting history you will see that May is usually a slow month as far as post go. I think it is the beginning of vacation season and everyone is busier the kids have just gotten out of school and everyone is going on vacation. I got your message but the last message posted before yours was May 24th.

          I haven't gotten any messages either so if you have been kicked off so have I (LOL)

          Helen
          Phil 4:4

          altagram@... wrote:
          > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
          > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
            I'm a member of 20 or more Lists, and all of them are very slow right now.
            Velma

          • Joy Smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
              No messages for me either. I think the site has gone dead for now.
              One of the busiest websites I've been on is for Lincoln Co, TN. They chat and query all day, every day.
              > I haven't had any messages, queries on my Jacksongenealogy site for quite
              > while. Did I get kicked off or is everyone gone? K. Lingengelter

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Denise
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
                i'm still here just no one working these days I guess...have a great summer

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM