Retransmission of Paul's e-mail on validation of genealogical data

  • mary haynes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2004
      I know I'm asking for more than my share of your benevolence, but I printed out the portion of Paul's e-mail on the "writing for publication" part. I wanted to forward it to a friend and somehow accidentally deleted the msg.
      Could someone retransmit it to ibweevil@... or however you would do it - retransmit it to the group or whatever. I would appreciate it and will try not to hit my delete button next time. I have so much junk mail and hit it so often, I just messed up and hit it this time. Sorry. Thank you. Mary