Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re:thanks

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2004
      Richard,
      That helps to explain my ancestors leaving there. Apparently it did get bad.
      My father was always so proud of having been born in Holly Tree, Al., and he
      talked about it very often. Since he was so young when they left, I know
      that his parents felt the same way. When I was priviledged to visit there the
      first time in the 1980s, I felt like I knew why they loved it. Thanks for that
      explanation.
      Velma