Re: [jacksongenealogy] attn.joy0421

  • Joy Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21 4:53 AM
      If you do come to Jackson County, Scottsboro is your best bet. I can't think of any genealogical resources on Sand Mtn, and only one worth the time to visit in Bridgeport, AL. I think earlier Richard Matthews posted some excellent directions for the Scottsboro area, and it is all within a 5 mile radius, nice hotels and restaraunts nearby, Unclaimed Baggage (for the bargain shoppers) and some of the most beautiful country you'll ever see. Happy hunting.