Saturday chat update

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 9:28 AM
      The Saturday chat will feature Jefferson County marriages & cemeteries and
      Jackson County marriages.....plus more surprises. Everyone is welcome.
      Bring your CD's & books and help someone find a missing link. So far, we've
      been able to help several people each chat session.

      4-6 p.m. Eastern
      3-5 p.m. Central
      2-4 p.m. Mountain
      1-3 p.m. Pacific

      BTW, I just added some more links to my genealogy page:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/msubgenealogy1.htm

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...
    • X2LOUD4U@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 4:13 PM
        Okay! I give up! I kept thinking I just wouldn't "bother" with the Chat
        Room but the temptation is just too great.

        Know it is much too late for today (and it was stuff I probably could have
        made use of!) but if you would be so kind as to start me on my way, I'd
        appreciate it.

        Thanks a bunch,

        Vicki Christian Gale
      • MaryWinn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5 6:07 PM
          Vickie, I think the chat room is great. Watch for reminders.
          Regards,
          Mary Winn