Microfilm

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2004
      O si yo,

      Does anyone know if the people (Mormons) have come to Scottsboro yet to do
      the microfilming of the paper work in the court house?

      I'll be coming to Scottsboro June 8th of this year, I can't wait.
      I have not been home in a long time.

      I look forward to visiting some important people I have meet while being on
      this Genealogy site.

      I'm sure thing and places have changed not to sure if I can find my way
      around but I'm so excited just to be coming.

      May the sun always shine for you, and the warm winds blow gently on your back.

      Do-na-da-go-hv = Until we meet again
      U-gi-da-li = Silver Feathers

      Ah-nee-jah-lah-gee = Cherokee People = Guh-geh-yoo = I love you
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee = Your kin

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      cherokeeindian77@...

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Short, Lemons, Price, Burgess,Edge,
      Morrow, Mahan, McLemore, Olinger, Sorter, Self, Coburn, Dawns
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C. Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His wife Emily Elizabeth Smith/ Short/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were
      her parents she lived with her Grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.

    • mary haynes
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2004
        Patricia: I'm from Scottsboro and haven't been able to go back for sev. yrs. Had open heart surgery last year, but would like to get back sometime. My project on the Fergusons and Finchers of Jackson County and beyond w/be going to the Publisher in the near future, but still want to keep on digging.
        You might want to get a map (w/cemeteries, etc., on it) from the Scottsboro Chamber of Commerce if you don't already have it. I don't have the addr, but am sure the name and Sccottsboro, AL 35768 would be enough.
        Mary, ibweevil@....

        cherokeeindian77@... wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2004
          Dear Pat, I don't think the Mormon's or the State(I believe that's who is
          doing the filming) has come yet. We are excited about your coming to see
          us. Your friends at the Heritage Center

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2004
              Does anyone know of a cemetery in Scottsboro that has decoration on May
              30/31? I am looking where Sara Holland GOLD VERHINE is buried.

              Hopefully everyone will deposit their old flowers in a trash container at
              the cemetery or if there isn't one they will take them home to dispose of
              them and not leave them piled up at the cemetery.

              Thanks
              Regina
            • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2004
                THANK YPU SO MUCH, I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL, HEP EEE