Re: Finding Locations {was Re: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Steel}

  • Joy Smith
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 15, 2004
      One of them anyway! lol. As you know, there are dozens. My hubby's Smiths are around the Stevenson/Bridgeport area, descended locally from David James and Lucy Peyton Grantland Smith. They came to the Steamplant area early 1900's from prob. Madison Co, AL. DJ's father was David D, buried State Line Cem in Madison Co. DD's father was the Rev. Joseph Smith, Methodist circuit rider, of Lynchburg/Tullahoma.
      Yours?
      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2004