Saturday afternoon chat reminder

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hi!

      Just a reminder that tomorrow afternoon we'll have our first weekend chat.
      Topic is Alabama Genealogy. Time is
      4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Eastern
      3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Central
      2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Mountain
      1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Pacific
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm

      If you aren't sure how to "chat," email me privately for help. If you will
      be there Saturday and have books or CD's to offer lookups from, please let
      me know in advance, if you can. Otherwise, we'll see you there!

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...