Re: [jacksongenealogy] Information Request on Charles Bennett Roberts

  • deeno
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2004
      Chuck,

      Here they are 1900 and 1910.

      Rayedene Graves

      1900
      Roberts, Eveline
      Lived in: 64 District Militia, Burke County, Georgia
      Series: T623 Microfilm: 183 Book: 1 Page: 112

      Eveline V.Roberts Jan 1851 GA NC NC married/ md 33 yrs 10ch born/9liv
      Samuel Feb 1881 son GA GA GA cotton weaver
      Newton Feb 1884 son GA GA GA cotton spinner
      Hugh V Oct 1886 son GA GA GA cotton spinner
      Luke Dec 1888 son cotton carder
      Berry A Jan 1891 AL GA GA cotton carder

      Charls Roberts found in:

      Census Microfilm Records: Alabama, 1900
      Lived in: 11 Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama
      Series: T623 Microfilm: 19 Book: 2 Page: 130

      HH55 Charles Roberts Nov 1845 married/md 34 yrs GA IRE ENG farmer

      HH54 is
      William Roberts May 1868 GA GA GA and his family. All children b AL
      starting in 1891.

      1910
      Charles B. Roberts found in:

      Census Microfilm Records: Alabama, 1910
      Age: 64
      Gender: M
      Race: W
      Birthplace: GA
      State: Alabama
      County: JACKSON
      Locale: PISGAH
      Series: T624
      Roll: 16
      Part: 3
      Page: 149A
      Charles B Roberts 64 md 43yrs GA IRE ENG farmer
      Evaline 59 10ch/8liv md 43 yrs GA NC NC
      Hugh 23 AL GA GA
      Luke 21 AL GA GA
      Berry 19 AL GA GA