RE: [jacksongenealogy] Phoebe Kate Story Reynolds

  • Joe Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Kate was my gggGrandmother, you can find more information on her from my
      site. http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com/ansctor4.htm

      I will try to make a connection between her and your Storys, if you find any
      additional information on her I would really appreciate it if you contact
      me.

      Happy Hunting!

      Larry "Joe" Reynolds
      Reynolds Family Circle