Phoebe Kate Story Reynolds

  • myopicme2001
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      It looks as though Phoebe Kate may be a cousin, or perhaps an aunt.
      Enoch's parents were John and Lavania, who were also married in
      Marshall Co. in 1839. Maybe Phebe Kate is a sister to John? The
      Story family of North Alabama sure didn't leave a clear "Story"!
    • Joe Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Kate was my gggGrandmother, you can find more information on her from my
        site. http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com/ansctor4.htm

        I will try to make a connection between her and your Storys, if you find any
        additional information on her I would really appreciate it if you contact
        me.

        Happy Hunting!

        Larry "Joe" Reynolds
        Reynolds Family Circle