Phoebe Kate Story Reynolds

  • myopicme2001
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Does anyone have information on the parents and/or siblings of
      Phoebe Kate Story Reynolds. I'm wondering if she might not be the
      sister of my g-g-grandfather Enoch Story. They all lived in the
      Macedonia/Davistown area of Jackson Co. in the late 1800's.
    • Regina
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Name: Pheba Catherine "Kate" STORY
        Sex: F
        Birth: 7 MAR 1830 in Tennessee
        Death: in Jackson County, Alabama
        Burial: Old Sardis Cemetery, Jackson, Alabama

        Father: Thomas STORY b: in Tennessee
        Mother: Emily MILLICAN b: in Georgia

        Marriage 1 John R. REYNOLDS b: 1830 in Bedford County, Tennessee
        Married: 30 NOV 1849 in Marshall Co., Alabama
        Children
        Mary Ann REYNOLDS b: 22 OCT 1850 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Robert Henry "Tink" REYNOLDS b: 9 DEC 1852 in Jackson County, Alabama
        James R. "Jim" REYNOLDS b: 1 DEC 1854 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Sarah Elizabeth "Betsy" REYNOLDS b: 14 OCT 1856 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Lucinda Jane REYNOLDS b: 7 OCT 1859 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Nancy Caroline REYNOLDS b: 2 OCT 1861 in Marshall County, Alabama
        Thomas REYNOLDS b: 1 OCT 1862
        Arthur C. REYNOLDS b: 14 SEP 1865 in Alabama
        Florence Amanda "Sherm" REYNOLDS b: 10 AUG 1867 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Frances REYNOLDS b: 18 DEC 1869 in Jackson County, Alabama
        Green Berrie REYNOLDS b: 17 NOV 1871 in Jackson County, Alabama

        Is this your family? I am not related and got this off Ancestry. Submited
        by Doug WEST.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          It looks as though Phoebe Kate may be a cousin, or perhaps an aunt.
          Enoch's parents were John and Lavania, who were also married in
          Marshall Co. in 1839. Maybe Phebe Kate is a sister to John? The
          Story family of North Alabama sure didn't leave a clear "Story"!
        • Joe Reynolds
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2004
            Kate was my gggGrandmother, you can find more information on her from my
            site. http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com/ansctor4.htm

            I will try to make a connection between her and your Storys, if you find any
            additional information on her I would really appreciate it if you contact
            me.

            Happy Hunting!

            Larry "Joe" Reynolds
            Reynolds Family Circle