Thursday night chat reminder

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      There will be an Alabama Genealogy Chat tonight (Thursday) at
      9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Eastern)
      8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Central)
      10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (Pacific)--sorry!

      Join us if you can and find some lost relatives:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm

      I have volunteers to do lookups but all isn't finalized yet. There is a
      great variety of resources, so don't miss it.

      If you have a family home page with some Alabama roots (doesn't have to be
      ALL Alabama), please email me with the URL so I can include it on a new
      section of my website.

      For lots of Alabama Genealogy links go to:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/msubgenealogy1.htm

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com