I live here near Washington DC

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 12:23 PM
      O si yo,

      If you do send for the file you will not get the full file, you'll only get a
      couple copies.
      You have to request the full file and then you may not get all of it.
      The file I got had 279 copies, so when a family member wrote a letter
      requesting a copy of the file all she got was 4 pages.
      I had to go to Washington, DC my self get a security pass and have the full
      file pulled, and that was when I got the full file and that was when I got all
      the info.
      If you need any help I go to the Archives and I'm willing to help.

      May the sun always shine for you, and the warm winds blow gently on your back.

      Do-na-da-go-hv = Until we meet again
      U-gi-da-li = Silver Feathers

      Ah-nee-jah-lah-gee = Cherokee People = Guh-geh-yoo = I love you
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee = Your kin

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      cherokeeindian77@...

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Short, Lemons, Price, Burgess,Edge,
      Morrow, Mahan, McLemore, Olinger, Sorter, Self, Coburn, Dawns
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C. Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His wife Emily Elizabeth Smith/ Short/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were
      her parents she lived with her Grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.