Mary Judge Roach

  • Bernetta Judge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      Mary Judge was born Dec 21,1895 and died Dec 2 , 1976. she lived in Steveson, Al. She married A Roach

      can anybody tell me his name and birthday? I think they had two daughters.

      Thank you Bernetta

    • Ann B. Chambless
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
        Mary Alice Judge Roach (1895-1976) married (1) Boyd Childress and had one
        child: Bryan Childress.
        Mary married (2) William A. Roach and had two daughters: Myrtle Ann (June)
        Roach who married Jimmy Crawford and Winogene Roach, born May 28, 1927, who
        married Cam Willis.