RE: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 847

  • Margie Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      Yu may want to try in Etowah county (formed in 1868 from Blount, Calhoun,
      Cherokee, DeKalb, Marion, Pickens & Tuscaloosa counties).
      It looks like Etowah was only county formed from part of DeKalb (per Handy
      Book for Genealogists).

      From: "Jeanette" <jmcclur@...>
      2. RE: Census Question
      From: Helen Bailey <mousie35902@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:51:24 -0400
      From: "Jeanette" <jmcclur@...>
      Subject: RE: Census Question

      If you order his Civil War record, the entire thing, you may be pleasantly
      surprised at all the information in the packet. Jeanette.

      Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:34:06 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Helen Bailey <mousie35902@...>

      Ok so I haven't been doing this very long so tell me how to go about it?
      Pleeeease

      Helen
      Phil 4:4