Re: [jacksongenealogy] William McDonald "Doc" Stewart

  • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
      Amanda I remember now when they were talking about Viruses. Richard Matthews
      said all downloads are stripped from Yahoo's Email. Perhaps if you will send
      me a direct email address it would do it.
      Mine is :DrKirby25@...
      Jim

      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
        Amanda

        Yes, the 1850 is the only free one. The only other census I have found them on is the 1880 and 1910 do you have those?