Re: [jacksongenealogy] William McDonald "Doc" Stewart

  • Amanda Schoolfield
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
      Thanks so much, Clay. That sure looks like them. Is
      the 1850 census the only one that you can get to
      without subscribing?

      Amanda

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
        Amanda I remember now when they were talking about Viruses. Richard Matthews
        said all downloads are stripped from Yahoo's Email. Perhaps if you will send
        me a direct email address it would do it.
        Mine is :DrKirby25@...
        Jim

        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
          Amanda

          Yes, the 1850 is the only free one. The only other census I have found them on is the 1880 and 1910 do you have those?