Re: [jacksongenealogy] William McDonald "Doc" Stewart

  • Amanda Schoolfield
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 10, 2004
      Kenneth Wayne was wonderful to share all his research
      with me. Did you know his grandmother Lily? She was
      my great-grandmother's sister. I remember visiting
      her when I was a little girl. I'm not familiar with
      Rusty though. How does he fit into the family tree?

      Amanda

      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 10, 2004
        I will send you what I have on the Houks in Rich Text format. It will be
        easily read.
        Jim

      • DrKirby25@aol.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 10, 2004
          Descendants of Jacob Houk in Rich Text format see attachment.
          Jim M Kirby

        • Amanda Schoolfield
          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
            Thanks so much, Jim, but the attatchment didn't come
            through. Maybe you can't send attatchments to the
            board, I'm not sure--it said all non-text portions had
            been deleted. I would really love to see what you
            have. Thanks for trying.

            Amanda

            --- DrKirby25@... wrote:
            > Descendants of Jacob Houk in Rich Text format see
            > attachment.
            > Jim M Kirby

            > removed]

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • Amanda Schoolfield
            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
              Thanks so much, Clay. That sure looks like them. Is
              the 1850 census the only one that you can get to
              without subscribing?

              Amanda

            • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
                Amanda I remember now when they were talking about Viruses. Richard Matthews
                said all downloads are stripped from Yahoo's Email. Perhaps if you will send
                me a direct email address it would do it.
                Mine is :DrKirby25@...
                Jim

                Message 7 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
                  Amanda

                  Yes, the 1850 is the only free one. The only other census I have found them on is the 1880 and 1910 do you have those?