Olinger

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      O si yo, To All On This List

      Are any of you related to the Olinger family from Jackson Co. Al. or are you
      a member of this family if so Do you have any info. on the family. Ida
      Olinger/Rodgers was my Grandmother, I'm trying to locate ifo. and pictures any
      history would be a big blessing.
      Thank you (wa-Do

      May the sun always shine for you, and the warm winds blow gently on your back.

      Do-na-da-go-hv = Until we meet again
      U-gi-da-li = Silver Feathers

      Ah-nee-jah-lah-gee = Cherokee People = Guh-geh-yoo = I love you
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee = Your kin

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      cherokeeindian77@...

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Short, Lemons, Price, Burgess,Edge,
      Morrow, Mahan, McLemore, Olinger, Sorter, Self, Coburn, Dawns
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C. Kentucky

      My Brick Wall: Joseph P. Rodgers 1846, who were his parents and where did he
      come from? His wife Emily Elizabeth Smith/ Short/Rodgers/Lemons 1843, who were
      her parents she lived with her Grandparents George and Mary Ann Smith.