PRICE lookup

  • ShirlyWms@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Clay,
      Thanks so much for looking Arthur Price up for me. I was thrilled to finally
      have a name to work with. It will be fun to explore this new line. I never
      even thought of looking on the 1930 census, since I knew my grandfather was
      married by then, but you found his father living with him at that time. I remember
      my Dad saying that his grandfather lived with him a while when he was young,
      but he couldn't remember much about him. He thought it might have been his
      mother's Dad.
      Thanks again for your time and genius!
      Shirly