Weekly Alabama genealogy chat

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2000
      Starting Monday from 9pm to 11pm, Central time, there will be a weekly
      Alabama genealogy chat at
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm
      I'll be doing lookups for Maple Hill Cemetery and Jackson County marriages
      this week during the chat. Join us and bring your resource books, too!

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL
      http://huntsville.about.com
      email: huntsville.guide@...
    • RustyHouk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2000
        In a message dated 1/23/00 4:21:47 PM CST, huntsville2@... writes:

        << From: "Jean Brandau" <huntsville2@...>

        Starting Monday from 9pm to 11pm, Central time, there will be a weekly
        Alabama genealogy chat at
        http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm
        I'll be doing lookups for Maple Hill Cemetery and Jackson County marriages
        this week during the chat. Join us and bring your resource books, too!

        Jean Brandau >>

        Glad to hear it! I'll be there. Rusty