blackcloud/regina

  • David Goins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2004
      here is what i found. clay i got info alot of my family lives in north/south carolinas. and here i found francis a.goins b.jan15,1857/mary goins bridgport al.1907 john r.goins sep.1880,alfred v.goins apr.17,1883, luner j. goins feb2,1885. thanks for your help and i hope this helps. can you see if you can find more info on the kids david

      Do you Yahoo!?