Goff family

  • Cynthia Robbins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2004
      I know there are several researchers working on the James Y. Goff (son of Ellison and Elizabeth)family of Jackson Co. I'd like to compare notes with them, and trade info.
      Cynthia G. Robbins

    • Mindy Akins
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2004
        Hi, I have Babe Goff who married Charles (Charlie) Trammell. I believe this
        is in the 1890s in Independence County,AR (not sure). Would she be part of
        this family? Ron Akins