Re: [jacksongenealogy] SANFORD BERRY

  • Marti Roe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      Thanks for your reply. I was really hoping that there was a "break" in these lines. I had come to the same conclusion about my "William Davis" being a child of the William Davis of Maynards Cove. Obviously earlier researchers jumped to the wrong conclusion so we may never know.

      I used to take the Jackson Co. Chronicles but gave it up about 5 years ago. That would be a lot of work for you but I know that we all appreciate what you've done and are doing.

      Marti
      Redding, CAmartiroe@...
      researching: Martineau, Higgins (all southern states: Williams, Pope, Crudup, Thomas, Berry, Kyle, Isbell, Davis )